COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
Service StatusSpecial Service Mon-Fri
No Service On Sunday
Click here for special schedules
Click here for all Current Service Alerts
LTD Moves Sunday Service to Saturday, Bus Service is Free to All & Other Important Passenger Information
March 19, 2020
March 17, 2020
LTD Discourages All Unnecessary Travel Aboard Buses & RideSource - Cottage Grove Connector and EmGo is Cancelled
March 16, 2020
March 13, 2020
What You Need To Know To Ride the Bus
Lane Transit District (LTD) encourages all passengers to take the necessary precautions to stay healthy during this cold and flu season, particularly given the recent incidents of COVID-19, also known as the coronavirus, reported in the Northwest.
We will update this page as conditions change.
Recommended Protection While Riding
When riding the bus, LTD suggests riders follow guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to reduce the exposure and spread of the coronavirus, including:
- Keep six-feet away from other passengers (social distancing).
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.”
Source: CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html
Other sources: https://lanecounty.org/cms/One.aspx?portalId=3585881&pageId=16503774