Point2point's Emergency Ride Home Program provides eligible commuters with a free taxi ride home from work in the event of emergency.
- You have a personal or family emergency or illness
- You have unscheduled overtime (supervisor's approval required)
- Your carpool/vanpool driver has an emergency and leaves early
If you need to pick up your sick child or pick up medication, you may make a side trip on the way home. ERH is at your service so you never have to worry about finding a ride when you need it most.
Eligibility for ERH Benefits
- Your employer must be enrolled in the ERH program. Check out the list of participating employers.
- You must register at DriveLessConnect.com and enroll in the program before using the ERH program.
- You must have traveled to work by bus, carpool, vanpool, biking, or walking on the day when an emergency ride is requested
- Students are NOT eligible to receive ERH benefits
Registering is easy, and the ride is free -
When you register for the ERH program, you will be able to print a free voucher good for a taxi ride home. You may use this service up to four times per calendar year.