Florence Yachats Connector
New Transit Service Between Florence and Yachats
Catch the new Florence-Yachats Connector for your travel needs! This state-funded trial service begins September 4, and operates between Florence to Yachats, with a stop at Carl G. Washburne State Park.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 7:35 pm, except holidays
Route & Schedule
- $2.50 or 1 ticket per one-way trip
- $5 or 2 tickets for all day service
Arrive a few minutes early and have your fare ready. Please bring exact change or pre-purchased Florence-Yachats Connector ticket(s). The bus driver does not carry cash and cannot make change. The vehicle is fully accessible. Bicycles are welcome as space permits.
Additional Route Details
- The stop for Washburne State Park is located at the beginning of the entrance loop directly west of Highway 101, at the "Keep Right" sign.
- A day pass for the Florence/Yachats Connector is also usable as fare for the Rhody Express service in Florence.
- Flag stops are available for the Tenmile community. The Connector can stop northboud at the intersection of 101 and Tenmile Creek Rd, and southbound at the intersection of 101 and Stonefield Beach Way.
541- 902-2067 (voice)
7-1-1 (TTY - Oregon Relay)