Special Transporation Fund (STF) Committee Roster 2018-2019
The Special Transportation Fund Committee was established by the Lane Transit District Board of Directors to advise and assist the Board in carrying out the purposes of the Special Transportation Fund and Transportation Operating Grants Program for the elderly and people with disabilities.
The Committee consists of seven members, serving two-year terms, who meet the qualifications pursuant to OAR 732-005-0031. Committee members are appointed by the LTD Board of Directors. To be qualified to serve on the Committee, a member must:
- Reside in the Lane Transit District boundaries;
- Be knowledgeable about the transportation needs of the Elderly and People with Disabilities; and
- Be a person who:
- Is Elderly or a person with a disability and is a User of Transportation Services in the District;
- Is Elderly or is a person with a disability and who lives in an area of the District where there are no Public Transportation Services;
- Is Representative of Elderly persons residing in the District;
- Is Representative of People with Disabilities residing in the District; or
- Represents a Provider of services to the Elderly or People with Disabilities residing in the District.
||Pearl Buck Center
||Former LTD Board Member
||South Lane Wheels