Summer Bid 2018 Service Changes - Effective Sunday, June 17
Due to school summer sessions, adjustments are made to routes that serve the 4J School District, the University of Oregon, and Lane Community College (Routes 28, 36, 73, 78, 81, & 82). Additional route changes that take place on Sunday, June 17, are listed below. If these are your routes, please check route schedules online at LTD.org or in the Rider’s Digest to see exactly how your travel may be impacted.
Routes and times that have not changed have not been listed.
- The weekday 7:39 a.m. trip departing Springfield Station will now depart at 7:38 a.m.
- The weekday 11:28 p.m. trip departing from Commerce Station (Walmart) will now depart at 11:25 p.m.
- There will be time point changes for Garfield at 10th, Garfield at 11th, and Seneca Station inbound.
28 Hilyard – Weekday
- Due to low ridership, the following departing trips have been eliminated from Hilyard at 30th: 7:10 a.m. and 8:10 a.m.
41 Barger/Commerce – Sunday
- The 7:39 a.m. trip from 11th and Commerce (Walmart) will now arrive at 7:38 a.m. and depart at 7:40 a.m. from the 11th at Commerce (Target) stop.
73 UO/Willamette – Weekday
- Eliminate of 7:27 a.m. trip that departs from Donald at Fox Hollow
78 UO/Seneca/Warren – Weekday
- Eliminate of the following trips from UO Station South: 9:35 a.m., 10:35 a.m., 11:35 a.m., 12:35 p.m., 1:35 p.m.
93 Veneta – Weekday
- The 6:40 a.m. trip departing from Seneca Park & Ride will now depart at 6:42 a.m. There will be time point changes along this route.