ROUTE 990x-999x Autzen Express
Save this route as a favorite
Game Day Service
Changes at a Glance for 2018 Service
The Autzen Express service is provided for events held at Autzen Stadium. Service begins three hours before the event and buses run every 10 - 20 minutes from eight Park & Rides locations. Return trips are only available during halftime and immediately following the event for 60 minutes.
Fans can either purchase cash fare the day of the game or use their existing valid LTD bus passes. On the day of the game, round trip fare is $5 for ages 6 - 64, free for children 5 and younger, and passengers 65 and older can ride free with photo I.D. as proof. Cash or LTD passes are the only valid fares accepted at the time of boarding. No passes will be distributed at the Park & Ride locations.
Riders who have LTD passes valid at the time of each game can use their passes to ride to and from the game. These include: All monthly passes, Day Passes, 10-Ride Tickets (2 required), EmX Passes, Group Passes, and Honored Rider Passes.
Park & Ride Locations
- Route 990x: Eugene Station
- Route 991x: Thurston High School
- Route 992x: South Eugene High School
- Route 993x: Lane County Fairgrounds
- Route 995x: River Road Station
- Route 996x: Valley River Center – 293 Valley River Center (Northwest parking lot behind Eugene Crossfit)
- Route 998x: RiverBend Annex – 123 International Way (Southeast parking lot)
- Route 999x: LTD Springfield Station