2017 West Eugene Service Redesign
Service enhancements now under consideration will go into effect this September with the launch of the new West Eugene bus rapid transit line. This will be the third service expansion by LTD since 2015, supported by employers and area businesses through the payroll tax.
Part of delivering high-quality public transportation service is a process in which transit routes are evaluated for efficiency and effectiveness on a yearly basis. Input from riders, staff experts, and the general public plays a critical role in developing a proposal that improves the system for the entire community. Staff will collect and evaluate all information received through an eight week public input process, and a public hearing will be held on March 15 with the LTD Board of Directors. Any additional input received thereafter will be presented to the LTD Board in April.
LTD values public input. To learn about the proposed enhancements and share your thoughts, click here (Survey is Closed).
Public Input Events
- February 22, 2:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.: Customer Service Center, Eugene Station
- February 24, 2:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.: Customer Service Center, Eugene Station
- March 2, 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.: Eugene Elks Lodge
- March 9, 6:45 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.: Prairie Mountain School
- March 15, 4:30 p.m. - 7:00 pm: Board of Directors Regular Meeting and Public Hearing