What Drives Us
At Lane Transit District we are driven by the people we serve, providing independence to those in our community. A community is at its best when we have access to the places and services that are important to us all. Every year, millions of riders depend on us to get to work, go to school, make it to medical appointments, or for a stress-free ride to the game. To learn more about what drives us, watch the video below.
It all started with asking Why?At Lane Transit District, we asked ourselves why we do what we do. What we heard is summarized like this:
We believe in providing people with the independence to achieve their goals, creating a more vibrant, sustainable, and equitable community.
How we do it:
- We serve the community with respect.
- We continuously question if there's a better way.
- We collaborate internally and externally.
- We care for our employees, customers, and business partners.
- We plan for a sustainable future.
What we do:
- We provide reliable transit services that address the needs of the community.
- We provide a viable alternative to the automobile through high-quality transportation options, programs, and services.
- We provide leadership in the development of the region's transportation system.
- We practice safety and maintain safe and accessible vehicles, services, and facilities.
- We practice sound fiscal and sustainability management.