Fare & Pass Pricing
LTD offers a wide range of bus fares for a variety of needs. Riders can purchase a tap card ($3), purchase fare, or add value to their tap card at the LTD Customer Service Center (CSC) at Eugene Station.
Umo Mobility is an electronic fare payment system, allowing riders the flexibility to prepay and reload fare value to a mobile device or tap card. Electronic readers are installed on all LTD fixed-route buses.
|Fares||Single Ride||Day Pass||1-Month Pass||3-Month Pass|
|Half-Fare & Youth (6-18)||$.85||$1.75||$25||$67.50|
K-12: Student Transit Pass
LCC, UO & Pacific University:
|Children (5 & under)||FREE|
|Honored Rider (65+)||FREE|
No Refunds or Exchanges on Fares Purchased. When paying cash, exact change is required. Operators do not provide change.
Adults: Ages 19-64 pay full-fare
Youth: Ages 6-18 pay half-fare
Student: K-12 ride free (To obtain a free Student Transit Pass, please contact student’s school or school district directly.)
Children: Ages 5 and younger ride free
Half-Fare: For people with disabilities*
Honored Rider: Ages 65 and older ride free**
*Half-Fare passengers must show valid identification to receive discounted fares. Eligibility is demonstrated through current Medicare, SSI, SSD, or certain Veteran's benefits, or having a disability requiring an accommodation to use the bus. Apply for a Half-Fare Rider card at the LTD Customer Service Center.
**Honored Rider passengers must show proof of eligibility to receive free fare. Apply for an Honored Rider card at the LTD Customer Service Center.
All fare types can be purchased with cash, credit cards, and debit cards at the Customer Service Center at Eugene Station.
Umo Cash: Pre-load funds on the Umo Mobility App or tap card to benefit from fare capping. Riders pay as they go and when they reach $50 for the month, it automatically converts to a 1-month pass. Learn more about stored value and fare capping.
Single Ride: Pre-purchased and valid for one single trip. Riders can use two Single-ride tickets to acquire a day pass on board.
Day Pass: Unlimited rides for one calendar day. Passengers must pay cash on board and change cannot be provided.
10-Ride Ticket Book: No longer available for purchase. Tickets are still valid.
1-Month Pass: Unlimited rides for one calendar month.
3-Month Pass: Unlimited rides for three consecutive calendar months.
Student Transit Pass: A free transit pass for students K-12 that is issued by student’s school or school district.
Single Ride Tickets and Day Passes for EmX are available for purchase at the ticket vending machines located at all EmX stations. EmX Day Passes are accepted on regular LTD buses and will be exchanged for a Day Pass by the operator. All LTD passes are accepted on EmX.
- LTD 1-month and 3-month paper passes have been discontinued as of January 1, 2020. All monthly passes are sold through UmoPass.com or at LTD Customer Service using the Umo Mobility app or tap card.
- If paying with cash, a paper Day Pass is given to the customer by the bus operator. Paper Day Passes are available for purchase at the Customer Service Center. For customer convenience, the Umo Mobility app or tap card can be used to purchase a Day Pass. By downloading the app or purchasing a tap card, customers can pre-load stored value or purchase a bus pass, then ride the bus by simply tapping their phone or tap card when boarding an LTD bus.
- To replace an Honored Rider card, riders should go to the Customer Service Center. There is a $5.00 fee to replace an Honored Rider card.
- Students are required to have a free Student Transit Pass or another form of valid fare to ride the bus. Student Transit Passes are available through a student’s school. To receive a Student Transit Pass, visit the school’s administrative office.
- The LTD ticket books have been discontinued and are no longer in stock. Any previously purchased 10-ride ticket book tickets are still valid and accepted as fare. The tickets have been replaced with new single-ride paper tickets that can be purchased in quantity. Please contact or visit LTD’s Customer Service Center to place your order for these tokens:
- Phone: 541-687-5555 or 1-800-248-3861
- Visit: 1080 Willamette Street, Downtown Eugene