How to use the ERH program
- Login to your account at www.GetThereOregon.org. If you do not have an account, please register and create your profile.
- View the Emergency Ride Home program on your rewards page. Connect via your home page or navigate to Programs > Rewards.
- Click on “Show Details and Inventory.”
- Select your voucher and “purchase” it using your rewards points. Each member receives their first point free. Earn more points for future ERH use and other rewards by logging your non-drive-alone trips.
- Print your voucher and give it to the taxi driver. Participating taxi providers are listed on the voucher.
- Any questions? Call Point2point at 541-682-6183
Please note: Any trip taken without an authorized voucher will not be covered by the ERH program. The member will be held responsible for payment and possibly denied future participation in the program. Point2point is acting solely as a referral service and as such, does not assume any liability, claims, and demands for personal injury or loss to personal property. The information you provide will be used solely for rideshare purposes.