Health & Safety
Our Ongoing Commitment to Health & Safety
LTD cares about the health and safety of the community. Whatever your reason for riding LTD – getting to work, shopping for groceries, making a doctor's appointment – our services continue to be the safe, convenient and affordable option you can count on.
LTD will continue to prioritize community health by maintaining public health measures, including:
- Daily cleaning and sanitizing of all LTD vehicles and common areas.
- Installing advanced air purification systems on new buses, increasing air filter changes, and using UV disinfection technology in administrative buildings.
- Circulating fresh air through windows and doors.
How You Can Help
- Wash your hands. Practice good hygiene and clean your hands with soap and water, or hand sanitizer. Many of our vehicles and facilities offer hand sanitizer.
- Stay home when you feel sick, or have been in close contact with someone who is sick.
- Be fare-ready and use contactless payment. Have exact change ready to put in the fare box, or better yet, use the Umo app or tap card for contactless payment.
- Cover your cough or sneeze. Be courteous of other riders and bus operators by using your arm or a tissue to cover your cough or sneeze.
- Stay up-to-date on public health news and disease prevention strategies.