LTD | Connector
Save this route as a favorite
A Great Way to Get Around Cottage Grove
Share your ride and save money with the LTD Connector.
The LTD Connector is a shuttle service in Cottage Grove operated by South Lane Wheels. This is a pilot program operating only within the Cottage Grove city limits, with continued service dependent on service results. LTD hopes to use the new technology in more areas and neighborhoods. Stay tuned!
How do I book a ride with the LTD Connector?
You can book a trip on an LTD Connector vehicle using one of two methods: mobile app or phone call. Submit your pick-up and drop-off locations, and a vehicle will pick you up. It's that easy. The cost of the shuttle is $1 per ride.
Download the "LTD Connector" app onto your smartphone.
Apple App Store
Google Play Store
541-942-0456 ext. 1
What are the hours of operation?
Service and call-in requests are offered between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. The service does not operate on Saturday or Sunday, but regular LTD Route 98 service will operate on weekends. Service does not operate on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day, observed Friday, December 31, 2021
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day, observed Monday, July 5, 2021
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day, observed Friday, December 24, 2021
How much does a ride cost and how do I pay?
What is the normal wait time to be picked up?
Will customers who use wheelchairs be able to use the service?
Yes! In addition to 10 seats, LTD Connector vans are equipped with two wheelchair bays.
What are the service areas?
The Cottage Grove Connector pilot program will only operate within the Cottage Grove city limits.
LTD hopes to use this new technology in more areas and neighborhoods. Stay tuned!
I don't have a smartphone to download the LTD Connector app. Can I still book a ride?
Simply call LTD Connector dispatch at 541-942-0456 ext. 1 Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. The first time you call to book a ride, you will need to setup an account, which will allow for a smooth booking process in the future.
What is Mobility On Demand?
The LTD Connector is a Mobility On Demand (MOD) service of LTD. MOD is a transportation option that uses a smartphone application and special vehicles to provide service that has no fixed schedules or routes and has an infinite number of on-demand stops.
What precautions are in place on the LTD Connector in response to COVID-19?
- Vehicle operators and passengers will be required to wear hands-free nose and mouth coverings compliant with Federal Order.
- LTD/South Lane Wheels will regularly wipe down all hard surfaces in the vehicle.
- Vehicle operators will open vehicle windows for fresh air as often as possible.
- Vehicle operator temperatures will be checked prior to beginning work.
- Social distancing is required for all persons not traveling together (maximum of four people or groups per vehicle.)