Regional Bike Parking Study Overview
Bicycling in the Eugene-Springfield urbanized area helps maintain a well-balanced, efficient, and cost effective transportation system. To accommodate today and tomorrow’s bicyclists, ample, safe, secure, and inviting bicycle parking is needed throughout our region.
Lane Transit District’s Point2point, our regional transportation options program, secured funding for a regional bicycle parking study. The study was completed in 2013 and measured short and long term bicycle parking supply and demand, concerns about existing facilities, potential new locations, bicycle parking for transit stations, and development code changes.
- City of Eugene
- City of Springfield
- City of Coburg
- Lane Council of Governments
- Lane County
- Lane Transit District Point2point
RBPS Workshop DOWNLOADS
- Regional Bike Parking Study - Final
- Bike Parking Installation Guide
- Regional Bike Parking PowerPoint with Notes (revised 10/4/13)
- Regional Bike Parking Workshop PowerPoint
- Bike Parking Scorecard
- Bike Parking Sticker Template in pdf
- Bike Parking Sign Template in pdf
- Bike Parking Stickers and Signs in Adobe Illustrator Adobe Illustrator source file. You will need the font called "Gotham" to make it look just right. Or, if you don't have that font, you can substitute a similar sans serif font.