LTD Board Member - Subdistrict 3
LTD Board Treasurer
Position 3 - SE Eugene, Creswell, Cottage Grove, and Lowell areas
Term Expires: 12/31/2022
P.O. Box 7070
Springfield, OR 97475
- LTD Budget Committee member 2009-2015
- Cottage Grove Planning Commission 2000-2005
- Community Sharing Board member 2000-2005
- Co-founder of Friends of Mount David
- Corporate Officer of Cerro Gordo Stewardship
- Peace Corps Volunteer and Member of the National Peace Corps Association
LTD Board Committees and Special Assignments
Previous Oregon Governor John Kitzhaber appointed Nordin to the LTD Board of Directors. He was subsequently affirmed by Governor Kate Brown in 2015. In addition to his LTD committee assignments, he has also actively served the District and the community as a member of the LTD Budget Committee (2009 - 2015).
- Graduate of the University of Wyoming
- Owner of Equinox Industries, LLC
In addition to his LTD committee assignments, he has also actively served the District and the community as a member of the Cottage Grove Planning Commission (2000 - 2005), and as a Community Sharing Board Member (2000 - 2005). He founded the Friends of LTD in 1995, Co-founded the Friends of Mount David in 2001, and is a founding member of the Board of the Cerro Gordo Land Conservancy.
Nordin is the Owner of Equinox Industries LLC, a pioneer in convertible human-powered trailer systems and is a graduate of the University of Wyoming. He was a Peace Corps Volunteer and is a member of the West Cascade Peace Corps Association, serving as a member of the board of the National Peace Corps Association in the early 1990s.