Board of Directors Regular Meetings
The Board of Directors holds regular monthly meetings at 5:30 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month. The Board holds work sessions at 5:30 p.m. on the first Wednesday of the month on a bi-monthly basis. Meetings are open to the public and include a forum for public comments. The public comment period begins at 5:30 p.m. If you are not able to attend the Board meeting and would like to present testimony to the Board, you may send your comments to P.O. Box 7070, Springfield, OR 97475 or email@example.com.
- Events Calendar - complete details of meeting location, date, time, and materials
- Board of Directors
Board Meeting Location
Lane Transit District offers multiple ways to attend, watch and participate in LTD's public meetings:
- In-Person: LTD Administrative Office, 3500 E. 17th Avenue, Eugene
- Zoom: Watch and/or participate in the meeting by joining the meeting as an attendee. To join a Zoom meeting, follow the link posted to the web calendar on the day of each meeting at www.ltd.org.
- Broadcast: Watch the meeting on local channel 21 or view the live stream of the meeting here. These broadcast methods will NOT allow viewers to participate in the meeting.
- Public testimony may also be provided in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.