New to Teleworking?
Many Oregonians are teleworking in response to COVID-19. We recognize that teleworking can present some challenges, so we collected advice from some long-time teleworkers:
- Keep your routine and dress as if you were going into work.
- Make a list of what you want to accomplish each day.
- Be clear about your working hours.
- Move around, stretch, or have an impromptu dance party to get some steps and reduce your stress!
- Working from Home? Ten Tips for Staying Productive.
- How to Work From Home Now That Your Boss Doesn't Want You Coming In
- 9 Tips To Be Productive When Working At Home During COVID-19
Your transportation headquarters is here!
We can help you find safe, affordable and planet-friendly ways to get from point 2 point. Whether you are traveling to school, work, or interested in general information to help coordinate your on-the-go trips, we can help you discover new ways to:
- Cut travel costs and save money
- Reduce air pollution and traffic congestion
- Stay active and have fun